Sunday, April 3, 2011

Finally! A Zumba class designed for YOU!


I have been teaching Zumba Gold for a year and it is WONDERFUL--low-impact, a more friendly pace, loads of fun and SO good for your body! Perfect for Baby Boomers!

But I've been sad that so many people that live in the Orem/Provo area haven't been able to find a class near them. I finally had to break out on my own and find an independent location so that I can bring this class to you! I know you will love it!

Zumba® is a latin-inspired dance workout that is easy to follow. It really makes exercise fun and the time flies! Zumba Gold® is even better! Movements are designed to increase flexibility, coordination, balance, range of motion and strength. The list of benefits is very long, but mostly, you'll just have a great time and look forward to the next class. Even if standing for a period of time is difficult, you can follow our movements from a seated position and still get a great workout!

In order to ensure a quality experience for everyone, class size is limited. Don't miss this chance to do the best thing you can do for yourself!

Email me and I'll send you information to secure your spot!

WHAT TO WEAR: comfortable clothes for movement: t-shirt, loose-fitting pants or shorts, and athletic shoes. Please bring a water bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment